the making of harry potter




I was going to write a ton about my day at the Harry Potter studio tour but honestly, I can't. We'd be here for a month. And I have homework to do.
So let me just say this: yesterday was one of the most magical days of my life. I don't care if that sounds cheesy. My nine-year-old self would have been in absolute heaven, seeing every detail of the books I fell instantly in love with right in front of my eyes. Everything was there, from the tiniest prop to the biggest house (or biggest spider).
The pictures cannot do the studio justice. If you love all things Harry Potter and ever get the chance to go, do it. Without hesitation. I promise you, it's worth it.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

OMG How amazing !!! And you hand is the same size than Emma's!!
What a great experience...

Sara Downton said...

OMG, I would love to have shared that adventure with you. The pictures are amazing! Can't wait to see more. Love and Miss you, Mom and Dad

Post a Comment